It's FREE to become a member!
Club members receive the following great benefits:
- 15% discount on your next service call & 10% thereafter (excludes service charge)
- Priority Service
- $69 Service Charge (excludes holidays and Sundays)
- Free air filters (pick up once a month)
- Seasonal Tune-Ups (Pay at time of service)
- Satisfaction Guaranteed (cancel at any time)
- Documentation to keep your warranty valid
- Service reminders
- Zero cost to join
Tips for Maintaining Your HVAC System
- Clean or replace your air filters every month, especially during the summer and winter months when units run longer. Dirty filters lower your unit's efficiency and waste energy, which results in higher cost to the homeowner.
- Clean air registers, baseboard heaters and radiators as needed. Make sure they aren't blocked by furniture, draperies, carpeting, etc.
- Preventative Maintenance is important for heating and cooling equipment to maintain clean and efficient operation. We recommend having your unit cleaned and inspected twice a year. Filters, drains and refrigerant should be checked, along with cleaning your coil.
- In the summer, close window blinds and drapes to keep out the summer's heat. Open drapes and raise blinds in the winter on sunny days to let in the sun's warmth.
- Programmable thermostats are a great way to reduce year-round energy costs.