Heating & Cooling System Tips
Don't Ignore HVAC Problems.
When you have a system problem - like an air conditioner that quits during the hottest day of summer, or a heat pump that stops on the coldest day of the winter -
it goes without saying, you'll call for service. Smaller heat and air conditioning problems are easier to ignore, but this is the last thing you should do.
Call for service as soon as you notice the symptoms of an ailing heating and cooling system to prevent the expense and inconvenience
of a big repair job. You'll also avoid the higher utility bills that typically accompany a poorly functioning system. You should have your heating and cooling
system checked when you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Decreased air flow from the registers;
- Strange noises coming from the indoor and/or outdoor units;
- Moldy odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running;
- The heater or air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to;
- The breaker for the heat and air system in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing);
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house;
- Your outdoor fan in the condenser unit won't come on.
Contact Advantage Heating & Cooling Today
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call us today to have your heating and cooling system checked and serviced to avoid larger problems down the road.